The right bags for the fantastic bag-in-box storage system. The ideal solution for your own juice, must, or wine.
The bags can be filled hot and cold or, alternatively, they can also be completely filled (for example in a preserving machine). Sealed airtight, the bags are ideal for storage in the basement. If necessary, you can conveniently insert the bag in a bag-in-box box and let the juice drain off the tap. The bag folds inwards without air and oxygen with the bacteria contained in it getting into your juice like in a normal container.
The juice stays fresh for weeks in the opened container!
Wine Bags with Tap
Bag-in-Box (BIB) allows you to dispense your wine from the box your wine kit came in.
(NB: These are refill Bags. The box is not included)
- These tough sterile bags come complete with a tap.
- No need for bottles, corks, or loads of sterilizing.
- Simply siphon directly into the bag and you are done.
- Make it, bag it and serve it when you're ready.
It doesn't get any easier than that!
The Bag In A Box (with tap) is the perfect solution to the problem of wine, juice, and still cider storage and serving: as the wine is drawn off via the tap, the bag collapses without letting in any air.
- Juice can be pasteurized in the bag for storage of between 6 to 12 months
- Unpasteurized still cider and wine can be stored in the bag for 3 to 6 months
- Pasteurized still cider can be stored in the bag for 6 to 12 months
- Easy to use - Simply fill through the hole, remove any excess air, and insert the tap
- Not recommended for secondary fermentation or carbonated drinks
Bag in boxes can fit into a fridge - 5-liter boxes are best for this; excellent for those wishing to serve chilled wine, still cider, or juice on a hot summer's day.