Aseptic Bag Packaging (Bag in Box) is perfect for extending the shelf life of liquid or semi-liquid food or industrial products to store and transport liquids and processed products without the need for preservatives at room temperature. Aseptic packages are made of multi-layer metalized films with different materials; the number of layers and their thickness varies depending on the product. The strength of the bag layer prevents air from entering the product and protects it from direct contact with the sun’s rays. Aseptic packaging protects the product from the ingress of foreign matter. As a result, the nutritional value, taste, flavor, and color of the packaged contents do not change.
1) Extend the shelf life of food
2) Reduce distribution and shipping costs
3) Maintain product quality without the need for preservatives
4）Ability to sterilize products at the same time as packaging
5）Resistance to high temperature
1) Tomato, vegetable, and fruit concentrate
2) Juice, distillates, mineral water, syrup, and milk